Bluebird Care in Chester provides high quality nursing care at home. We have offices in many parts of the United Kingdom and we work with private individuals (and their families), with Social Services, GPs and Primary Care Trusts, providing care in people's own homes. We also offer live-in care for people who would like or who need a greater level of care provision.
Please remember that the principle of ‘Good old fashioned service’ means that every single customer receives a bespoke package of care to suit their own personal wishes and needs. Once you have read the information please contact us to discuss your own personal care needs. If you click on our website link you will find your nearest Bluebird Care office here in Chester. Bluebird Care provides the very finest-quality care at home.
As a guideline some of our customers fall into these categories;
- Older people who need ‘a bit of help’ getting up and going to bed (for example)
- Husband-and-wife who would like assistance with keeping on top of household chores.
- People who are physically disabled and who need assistance with the things that their disability prevents them from doing entirely by themselves.
- People who have fairly constant care needs but do not wish to go into residential care will frequently choose our Live-in Care Service.
- Sometimes when someone has been released from hospital after illness or an operation, they will contact us for short term help until they are feeling fit enough to regain their old lifestyle.